Raising investment to Scale Internationally (Brussels)
Overview of the Session
This session will cover:
- UK and EU funding options
- What they look for in your business
- Cash-flows and forecasts
- Term sheets & Investor due diligence
- Getting support (your options to help close funding)
- Issuing shares & certificate
Who Should Attend this Session
- No previous knowledge or technical knowledge required
- Founders or Co-founders who are thinking about raising seed or Series A
- CFOs or any team members that want to know more about supporting a raise within their company
- Startup or accelerator communities that want to help their portfolios by adding investReady?
- Services to their offering
Take-Away from this Session
- Quick and digestible knowledge to help navigate raising equity capital
- Background information into the VC and CVC decision-making process and what they look for.
Hosted by Mark Elliot
Mark originally trained as an accountant, before launching a few startups and raising money. He claims to have "successfully" failed.
He now works as an in-house investment advisor for VCs and is currently building technology products to help ScaleUps solve investor due diligence much more quickly than the industry norm.
If you experience any problems making a booking, please contact Yannis and Johnny at firstname.lastname@example.org